* Melchior FRANZ -- Monday 16 June 2008:
> At least for now we should be reasonably safe from evil people
> and have time to find better solutions.

BTW: Why the sudden paranoia? Not that we should have waited
much longer for some security enhancements in any case, but the
fact that there seem now to be web sites with random fgfs addons
to download made me feel a bit uncomfortable. It was all too easy
to cause quite some damage, and not everyone reviews the fgfs
stuff he installs. Of course, it would be better to keep the
official repositories as the central place for all sorts of
scenery and aircraft addons, and not to rely on any outside
source. And to review the stuff before committing.  :-)

m.