Hi all,
 I'm very glad the "community" is still hard working on FGFS, I enjoyed
it very much in the past. I lost interest sometime ago because of my
job, now I'd like to keep contributing with a few 3d models again but
... there's a prob with the screen that bothers me and I don't find to
get the solution.
The screen looks garbage after loading the scenario (see samples at:
http://www.laubfrosch.it/fgfs/screen_bug/pic1.jpg
http://www.laubfrosch.it/fgfs/screen_bug/pic2.jpg
http://www.laubfrosch.it/fgfs/screen_bug/pic1.jpg), I guess it has to do
with the graphic card but don't know where to investigate. Did anyone
had the same prob and ended up solving it?

My system:
Windows XP Home Ed
AthlonXp 2500+
Gigabyte GA-7VT600
ATI Radeon 9600 (Catalyst 8.4 default settings)
Flightgear 1.0.0 (default settings)

Tryed various changes in settings (both inside FGFS and Catalyst) but
neither got any improvement :-(

Have a nice time developing FGFS :-)
 thanks in advance for any hint
  Roberto