On 19 Aug 2008, at 08:15, Erik Hofman wrote:

I just checked and both the led font and lcd font are already available
indeed.

Here is an image showing the Data Entry Display in action:
http://home.telfort.nl/sp004798/emh/ded.jpg

Side note - this is interesting, I'm still musing on the best way to implement an FMS display, and re-implement the KLN-89 display. Both are quite similar to your DED, but use some extra characters (eg, to implement a CDI), and have some slightly complex layout options. (Ignoring the dreaded KLN-89 MAP mode for now)

James