Hi Torsten,

Does this patch work with any aircraft and nav radio, or do the individual
aircraft need to be updated to match.  I did a quick test in the default
c172 flying from SJC to SFO, but the SFO 28R ILS seemed to have rock solid
needle response even on the ground at SJC (26+ miles away) and the "TO" flag
is showing.  This will be a nice addition, but I just want to make sure the
default behavior scales fairly close to reality.

Thanks,

Curt.

Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/