Heiko Schulz wrote:

> Yes, indeed- the shadows were outstanding- selfshadowing aircrafts -
> we had this feature before MSFS even! No it's gone- and the new shadows
> are only very small progressing...

Would you consider adding your workforce and spare time to a project
where you monitor - while lurking on the list - that people are getting
pissed at just for having their own opinion ?
Basically, the crowd gets what they deserve: As long as the perpetual
[b,f]laming and false allegations on this list continue without
meaningful objection, how do you think this project would attract
skilled developers ?

In fact, it's up to the participants on this list resp. in this project
to take responsibility and to bring their share !!

        Martin.