* Jon S. Berndt -- Thursday 02 October 2008:
> Dave C. is still out there, but he's really busy.

Dave is a bad example, as he probably really left fgfs
development because of an "incident". All others that have
recently been cited as someone who left because of an
allegedly rough climate here AFAIK actually left because
they didn't have the time -- and said so *explicitly*.

That "rough climate" is usually attributed to Vivian and
me. Our "problem": we call ugly hacks "ugly hacks", bad
ideas "bad ideas", spades "spades", etc. This scheme
doesn't fit in the concept of the FG-Stepford Harmonists'
group of three people, who prefer to seem nice in the
public, while they have no problems writing private
hatemails with personal attacks. Something that I don't
do. But to each his own.

Besides: compared to other technical mailing lists
fgfs-devel is pure hugging area.  :-P

m.