Developers,

I propose ../FlightGear/data/Models/People

Put all pilots and any other "person" in this directory. A few aircraft all
ready use the testpilot model.

Looking ahead I can see flight attendants, ground crew, passengers, fire
fighters and even the occasional snow plow driver. FlightGear users and
developers are a creative bunch.

This would give them a know location making them easy to share like any other
object.

Best Regards,
Paul Bohnert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]