On 24 Nov 2008, at 20:30, Curtis Olson wrote:

> I received this email today and am forwarding it to our devel list
> so all our UK based developers can see.

Assuming the packs are free, worth considering. We have enough people
in the UK (or close to it). Depends if they're offering free space or
paid space, however.

> Conference facilities will be available and some of the interested
> parties who are scheduling new software/hardware releases next year
> are very interested in promoting their products in this style.

Better get a 2.0 release out the door for next September then, ;)

(Seriously, thanks to Tat's projects and some screaming at Xcode I can
run CVS reliably now, and I'm very pleased with the advances compared
to 1.0, especially with Stuart's clouds and the improved reflections)

James