Vivian Meazza wrote:

> Since this is your backyard, I suggest you lead on this one.

Sherburn is (it's about 20 miles - were I to find myself with enough
cash to learn to fly then that's where it'd be). Cosford is about 120
miles away.

Sherburn is only a small flying club - TBH I can't see it being a *huge*
event there (but I'm willing to be proven wrong). If people are planning
on travelling any distance to attend one of the events then I'd highly
recommend the one at Cosford - the museum there is fantastic and well
worth a visit on its own.

Jon