Hello --

Cruising at FL300 yesterday, and FL310 today, in the Citation-Bravo, I notice
what looks like a scenery tile loading problem (see the so-named screenshots
below, and notice the white areas near the horizon).  However, cruising along,
I expected to steadily get closer to the "edge" of the "tile" shown there, and
eventually see the next one pop into place -- but it seemed more like the
"edges" were not moving, even though the cloud cover texture (and presumably
the ground below) were scrolling past at a reasonable rate.

This is using Fred's Win32 build from 2009-01-11, and data from same date.  3D
clouds NOT enabled, and METAR as shown in the third shot.

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll209/rmsjr1974/?action=view&current=tile-loading-prob-1.jpg
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll209/rmsjr1974/?action=view&current=tile-loading-prob-2.jpg
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll209/rmsjr1974/?action=view&current=tile-loading-prob-3.jpg

Ground speed was something like 340-350 knots, if that matters to anyone.

Cheers,
-R.
 Robert M. Shearman, Jr.
Transit Operations Supervisor,
University of Maryland Department of Transportation
also known as rm...@umd.edu