Hi Arnt,

>> ..I still need your TG-cs patch?
yes, Yes, ABSOLUTELY YES!!! ... per mine of Monday, subject
Re: [Flightgear-devel] .."./maketg NOPAUSE DOUPD" FG compile error:
simgear/scene/bvh/BVHNode.hxx: No such file or directory

>> ..ideas, STOPTOPATCH-TG after NOPAUSE, or a patches/ tree?
Well it did STOP didn't it ;=)) And I added the patch to the
bottom of the above reply...

>> ..got it, I'll first try a ./maketg NOPAUSE DOUPD to chk
>> if it sees plib, your 1.0.4 and my 1.0.4a didn't. ;o)

IT WILL NOT 'SEE' PLIB UNLESS YOU PATCH configure.ac as
detailed...

And DOUPD is NOT required if this is a fresh directory ...
you mentioned you are presently always starting new...

Regards,

Geoff.