> I'm a bit at lost for now, as I really don't see any NaN anymore here, and
> don't have another platform to test on.
>
> I would be interested to see on which platforms / configuration this happens,
> maybe when more feedback comes in ??

Hi!

I'm new here. I have checked out CVS version of FG about 3 days ago,
and I have the same info message on the console quite often. This
happened on KHAF, but also at several other airports. I came to a
point where I could start fgfs with default c172p, set few parameters
to "start in the air", like 3000 ft above the ground and got the
messages instantly. In my case it almost often hangs up and I'm unable
to run FG any more.

I use Lenovo SL500 with Gentoo, gcc 4.1.2, 3GB memory and Intel(R)
Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T5870  @ 2.00GHz as /proc/cpuinfo says.

I can try to reproduce it or give you more specific situations when it occurs.

Liq