Hi Lee,

Thanks for your opinion.
I totally agree with that.

At this moment, it is generic fcs among fcs capable helicopters, but not enough
for all fcs capable aircraft.
So Helijah renamed it to helicopter-fcs.nas. Then I updated it to the latest
version.

For those who use Aircraft/Generic/fcs.nas or who have clone fcs.nas originally
from OH-1:
Please change -set.xml so it refers to Aircraft/Generic/helicopter-fcs.nas

Best,

Tat