Hi,

For those who use my scripts, I have put updates to
version 1.1.0 for maketg, and makefg at -

 http://geoffair.net/tmp/makefg
 http://geoffair.net/tmp/maketg

These script contain a new switch OSGTRUNK, among
other things ...

I found that chasing the latest OSG trunk was
_NOT_ always good ;=(( FG (cvs) crashed with SEGFAULT,
and TG-cs (git) would NOT build...

So the default is now the last SVN 'release' of OSG,
namely 2.8.1...

To update to use release OSG 2.8.1, either start
in a NEW work folder, where the scripts can be run
without any command...

In this case, a new TOOLNOUPD has been added to
SKIP the tool and package update... if desired...

Or in an existing work folder, force updates, or at least
auto-configuration, with :-
<some work># makefg [SGUPD] [FGUPD] SGAUTO FGAUTO FGRUNAUTO DELSCRIPTS
<some work># maketg [SGUPD] [TGUPD] SGAUTO TGAUTO DELSCRIPTS

Then the release version of OSG 2.8.1 is used, instead
of the SVN 'trunk', with major improvements...

The switch OSGTRUNK can be added to really 'chase'
the OSG latest, but take care...

Meantime this new default to OSG 2.8.1 allows for
smooth flying ;=))

Regards,

Geoff.

PS: The older versions of the scripts are also
still available -
http://geoffair.net/tmp/makefg-1.0.9
http://geoffair.net/tmp/maketg-1.0.9
and similarly for even earlier version...