Just commited a hack for envrionment_ctrl.cxx.

It now waits for the first METAR to arrive before proceeding with the
initialization sequence. This prevents the nasal-dir-initialized signal being
fired before a METAR has arrived.

I more and more like the idea of removing startup.nas and implenting the
automatic runway selection depending on METAR wind directly in the
METAR-subsystem, probably enabled by a property.

I didn't mark the hack as "temporary" because temporary solutions usually last
longest ;-)

For now, the message from startup.nas should have disappeared and automatic
runway selection based on METAR wind should work again.

Torsten