Hi,

I am using FG for testing different routing algorithms for UAV's. In order
to compare different routing algorithms, I would need constant weather
conditions for all the simulations.

Is there a way to keep the weather conditions constant? So either there is
no wind at all (which would be preferred) or there is a constant wind from
always the same direction (even if I quit a FG session and open a new one).

I know about the command line option for wind from a certain direction and
turbulences. However there still seems to be some kind of wind. But since
my UAV model is more sensitive to wind than bigger aircraft, I would prefer
to have no wind at all.

Please let me know, if there is a way to do this.

Thanks,
Hannes