Tahnks for the answer, actually I don't want to replay the flight, but
extract information from the output file I get from FG.
The problem seems to be that the xml file I put into data\protocol is
looking for some plane informations it cannot find and FG crashes...
Is there a way to make FG not crash when I use a plane that doesn't provide
the information I ask from my XML file ? Or do I have to define a specific
XML file for each plane ?

Thank you :)