On Fri, 7 Aug 2009, syd adams wrote:

> lol. No problem :).I was just bugging since I sort of know you through MP.
> But you did raise an interesting topic. Some time ago I was under the
> impression that we were
> phasing out mp-osi in favor of mp-inhg.
> I didnt realize the replay system used it. (I rarely use replay)

If replay uses it we need to change replay too. The manifold pressure
isn't reported in osi (ounces per square inch IIRC) but in inHg so storing
it in a property postfixed -osi for replay is confusing and plain wrong.

Cheers,

Anders - who also never uses replay..
Anders Gidenstam
WWW: http://www.gidenstam.org/FlightGear/