> Looks good , Ive commited your work, but changed the wheel rotation to use
> my nasal tire-rpm and spin down script.
> Thanks for the nice work .

Thanks syd. Your wheel spin code looks great, the spin down on take
off is nice touch. Will the wheel spin work over multiplayer, or could
it be made to do so without too much trouble? Would be neat.

> I'll leave the mp-osi alone until I know what direction we're going with
> that.Might be better to change the replay code if we're going to remove
> that property.

I'll just modify my local copy to use mp-osi until it is sorted, no
worries. I think the whole replay thing needs an overhaul anyway.

There seems to be a missing file in cvs  right now. I get `Failed to
load file: "Aircraft/dhc2/Models/panel1.xml"', and my panel is
completely empty. :D

cheers!

-- Jacob (aka Tuxklok)