Hello all --

Of late I have been reporting some bugs in the MP system, and I still believe
the problems stem from the more recent CVS builds.  Vivian asked me to report
whether there were any NASL console errors associated, and I can now
definitively say that there are none.  The symptom is that two MP users on the
same MP server at/near the same location can see one anothers' aircrafts, but
cannot communicate with one another, and cannot see them in the Network Pilots
List.

I am a Windows Vista user, using Fred's Win32 builds and doing corresponding
data checkouts with Tortoise.  I originally "discovered" the MP problem using
the 6/27 build, and reverting to the 5/23 build seemed to alleviate the issue.
Again today I was using the 7/26 build, and switching to 5/23 seemed to fix
things, although there was still a little weirdness (and of course I can't be
sure what versions and/or builds everyone else in the scenario was using; I
didn't stop to take a headcount, unfortunately).

I, and many other CVS users on the Forum who have reported similar problems,
certainly appreciate you all looking into this.

Sincerely,
-Rob. (MD-Terp)

 Robert M. Shearman, Jr.
Transit Operations Supervisor,
University of Maryland Department of Transportation
also known as rm...@umd.edu