Stuart Buchanan a écrit :
> Jacob Burbach wrote:
>
>> Missing persons are listed in /ai/models/multiplayer[*], and
>> /ai/models/multiplayer[*]/valid is true. Yet they do not show up in mp
>> list, nor can I see there chat. Something has obviously changed within
>> the last few weeks, was fine before that. Another one of those
>> flightgear mysteries I guess...
hi, today i was testing mp properties export, running two FG instances,
with crossed multiplay  ports on same PC (port 5000 and 5001), and i
never had contacts in pilot list, neither chat working, but the planes
were visible as usual.  i didn't test with a server, but last time i
tried it worked.
i used no scenery (i was on water, but not a problem with jsbsim :) )
planes were c172, F-4N and ufo.

and a little off-topic question, are the mp models now solid?

my 2 cents,

jano