Hi all,

I recently asked the FlightGear-Users list about FlightGear's texture
animation feature. There is a note on the Wiki page
(http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Howto:_Illuminate_faces) that says
that texture animation will not work on any version newer than v1.0, and
lists an alternative technique. However, using that alternative will
require me to redevelop all of the models that I having been working on
(grr!). Frederic Bouvier mentioned that the feature would be restored in
the next release version.

Can someone on the developer's list please confirm whether texture
animation will be present for the next FlightGear release?

I understand that FlightGear 1.9.n will be included in the Ubuntu 9.10
release, "Karmic Koala". Can anyone confirm whether the texture
animation will be included in that release?

Many thanks,
Greg