While attempting to hunt down a chat message problem , (no messages
displayed from certain players),
I found that the pilot list is always 1 player short , and the "model view"
skips that player.
They all appear in ai/models , but num-players is always show 1 less player.
I've been sifting through the multiplay.nas , but thought I'd mention it
here in case someone has
already looked at the problem .
cheers