Can someone familiar with the current state of the shaders/effects
code inform me if I'm what I'm seeing in the following shots is:
        - intended
        - a known, generic bug (or work in progress)
        - an issue to specific to my setup that I need to supply more
information about

Shots: (dusk shot is take with the sun almost directly behind the
camera)

        http://files.goneabitbursar.com/fg-mac-nv7300-day.png
        http://files.goneabitbursar.com/fg-mac-nv7300-dusk.png

It seems to me that the lighting model in both cases is a very
unrealistically bright green (especially for the water, but also the
fields) , and further that water is not behaving similarly to
screenshots from other users I've seen in the forums, in terms of
specular reflections based upon sun position and viewer angle.

Cheers,
James