James Sleeman wrote:
  > Seems to be working ok, a bit, umm, stuttery, sort of, particularly
> background "wind", seemed to switch left-right a bit, but those problems
> might just be me, maybe even just an illusion.

Yeah that's probably doe to improper position or orientation.Still
working on that.

> And I have no doppler, but that's a known problem I think with
> OpenAL-Soft (previously I have forced the define to have software
> doppler from memory, but I think that section of code is now removed,
> maybe the defines still work though, will try again sometime) ---> was

The odd part is, Doppler is working for the F-16 and Fokker-100 for
example. It's as if OpenAL is limiting the total pitch to 2.0 which
means that AL_PITCH and Doppler combined can not be higher than 2 times
the normal playback frequency. Or something like that.

Erik