AIPlane doesn't build here, a problem with conversion from a unsigned char*
to the std::auto pointer thingy here :

new SGSoundSample((unsigned char*)buf.c_str(), buf.length(), 8000 ); at line
204

Didn't get Alan's errors in SG 'though, even though I use the same compiler
as him.
Weird.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 11:02 AM, dave perry <skida...@mindspring.com>wrote:

> James Sleeman wrote:

> >> So far so good, compiles and runs, and produces sound.  Will try a short
> >> flight and see if any problems crop up.
> >>

> > Seems to be working ok, a bit, umm, stuttery, sort of, particularly
> > background "wind", seemed to switch left-right a bit, but those
> > problems might just be me, maybe even just an illusion.
> >
> With an update this morning from cvs, I still only hear ATC and that
> with frequency distortion.  Did I miss a required library change?  I
> have openal-0.0.9-0.15.20060204cvs.fc9.i386 and
> freealut-1.1.0-6.fc9.i386 with fc10.

Be Kind.
Remember, everyone is fighting a hard battle.