Hi all,

I only get a blank single colour screen when I run fg (latest cvs/svn
versions of plib/osg/simgear/fg). The colour changes with time settings,
it is grey at noon, bluish at dusk, and black in night time. I can see
the top menu and I have sound. I get the message saying which runway I
am located at.

On the startup terminal I get messages like this one