On Sunday 29 November 2009 01:59:56 am Csaba Halász wrote:
> But we shall wait until one of our OSG experts takes a look. We might
> also want to make it conditional on the OSG version (always fun, that)
> because this enum value hasn't existed before.

Just to add two my two cents: I'm only seeing this problem on my center
monitor. I have a triple screen setup, having three separate screens defined
in xorg. The only major difference between my center screen and the two
peripheral ones is the fact that the GUI related output (which contains some
non-OSG OpenGL code) is projected onto the center screen.

The two peripheral monitors (left and right view), are behaving normally.

Cheers,
Durk