Le mardi 05 janvier 2010 à 21:24 +0100, Benoît Laniel a écrit :
> I managed to make sort of an SDK for cross compiling using the great
> fgfs-builder by Ralf Gerlich some time ago.
>
> Last time I updated my win32/mingw32 patches was in august though.
> However, I think I will have time to update them and provide the
> instructions if you will.

Hello again,

I had time this week-end to work on FlightGear. I uploaded the 'SDK' on
http://blaniel.free.fr/pub/flightgear/win32/

It contains all the patches and instructions on how to build a win32
version of fg/fgrun from a Linux box (I use Debian squeeze).

As Heiko Schulz pointed out, there's a bug with yasim/nasal in this
version. I'll try to work on this.

Maybe we could work together with Vivian Meazza so FG can be compiled
with MSVC and mingw out of the box ?

Benoît