On 1/10/10 10:13 PM, Benoît Laniel wrote:
> I updated the snapshots and now have a functional (probably not bug
> free) terrasync with svn support built-in:

Not really a win32-build issue but terrasync does not behave well with
svn built into it. When terrasync is killed it does not exit gracefully,
i.e., if the kill signal is not catched then the subversion command in
progress will lock the WC of tbe repository. In such cases the affected
repository will be locked when terrasync is run later. Terrasync will
the affected WC of the repository.

I haven't looked into the code but the kill signal should be catched and
proper svn action should be taken to avoid locks.

Cheers,
Jari