Geoff McLane wrote:

> Thank you for the reply, but now I am even more
> confused ;=()

Ah wait, I looked at the code for a different ALUT version..
I must have looked at the wrong code because of "it ran great a few days
ago, when I reported all seemed well... but now..." and the code I
looked at was changed just a few days ago.

I'm starting to wonder what has changed in the mean time.. need to look
at that this week (I'm quite busy so i can't promise any time frame).

I looks odd since this line 'int error = alutGetError();' should clear
any error for the next call.

Erik