Hello @all

Iam a Flightsim Enthusiast and Developer from South Germany (Stuttgart) and
Member of the ICARO-Group,
a non Profit, Virtual Helicopter, Air Rescue Squadron.In the Past my Friends
have done some Artwork (Aircraft/Scenery)
and Programming for the M$ Flightsim System (Own GPS-InFlight System, a full
featured, ultra realistic
 BK-117 AirRescue Helicopter, and lots of Scenery ) and we are in Touch with
real World Pilots and Traffic
Controllers thadt supporting our approaches. Now the Ms Flightsimulator is
reaching its End of Lifecycle and we
are talking about joining into the Flightgear Scene, and porting our MS Flight
Stuff to it.

Thadts all for now. Sorry for my bad English and greetings from Germany,
Peter

Massenmails.
http://mail.yahoo.com