Hi Peter,

> Hello @all
>
> Iam a Flightsim Enthusiast and Developer from South Germany
> (Stuttgart) and Member of the ICARO-Group,
> a non Profit, Virtual Helicopter, Air Rescue Squadron.In
> the Past my Friends have done some Artwork
> (Aircraft/Scenery)

Welcome Peter, I already from you on www.va-luftrettung.de and must smile on
the comments to FGFS from others!

> and Programming for the M$ Flightsim System (Own
> GPS-InFlight System, a full featured, ultra realistic
>  BK-117 AirRescue Helicopter, and lots of Scenery ) and we
> are in Touch with real World Pilots and Traffic
> Controllers thadt supporting our approaches.

Well, nice things, but the about the "ultra-realistic" BK117 we have to
discuss! ;-) You will see that the flightdynamic in FGFS is per default much
much better and physically correct than MSFS per default and close or even
better than Dodosim.

>Now the Ms
> Flightsimulator is reaching its End of Lifecycle and we
> are talking about joining into the Flightgear Scene, and
> porting our MS Flight Stuff to it.
>
> Thadts all for now. Sorry for my bad English and greetings
> from Germany,
> Peter

Beside that there might be some people not happy with this kind of VA, it is
nice to see that you are interested in FlightGear.

I'm interested to see how the desiscion will end!

Cheers from Tübingen
HHS

Massenmails.
http://mail.yahoo.com