Hi,

I tested pre3 on my two macs.

Dual core 27" iMac report: As previously fg won't work on my iMac. As
with the previous pre-releases fg crashes during initialization. I am
working on getting a debug compile of Tats code. I've reached the end of
compiling all the packages but fail on getting the linker to produce
fgfs - the linker complains about not being able to find fopen!! I have
started a new repoupdate and compile of macflightgear with debug flags
using Tat's localbuild script.

Atlas crashes too, more about this below.

Dual core 2 year old MacBook Pro: fg and terrasync works. Atlas fails.

Atlas:

The issue with Atlas crashing is that the apt.dat.gz in the package
outdated. If I replace apt.dat.gz with the latest CVS version Atlas
works. The issue with ATLAS/apt.dat.gz was reported some days ago and
fixed in CVS.

There is another issue with Atlas. The map goes black when starting from
another airport than San Fransisco. Restarting fg will not generated the
needed png's. Is Map run properly?

Cheers,

Jari