On 5 Feb 2010, at 21:14, syd adams <adams....@gmail.com> wrote:

-VNAV only follows airports- but not any other Waypoints like VOR, NDB,
fixes
Only when frq turned to VOR

VNAV shouldn't follow ANY waypoint ... so I'm assuming you mean LNAV .
If I understand Jame's gps changes ... I should be able to eliminate my nasal routines that detect the difference and simply use the autopilot nav1 offsets for FMS and vor modes.

Almost - for an FMS equipped aircraft, my intention is that people leave nav1 as a pure VOR receiver (ie gps-slaved property is always false), and instead read the 'FMS course' from the gps properties directly. This should simplify many things for your cockpit displays, especially the VOR needle overlays in MAP mode on the ND.

Regards,
James

-TO/GA-mode let the aircraft circle

Doc about the real thing:
http://www.smartcockpit.com/pdf/plane/boeing/B777/systems/0004/

Ive had those docs for quite a while --- its just a matter of getting the chance to read them through. I haven't been able to grow another pair of arms yet , so bear with me :)

Cheers
HHS
Stay online with enterprise data centers and the best network in the business Choose flexible plans and management services without long-term contracts Personal 24x7 support from experience hosting pros just a phone call away.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/theplanet-com