yo John Denker

We are working on the same goal, in identifying bugz, and other little
imperfections ;-)

Please join  the google code bugs experiment for FG = R+D. ie a list of
bugs. Its an independant tangent, like your spreadsheet, except its
online and you can use it also..
http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/list

Hopefully, together, we'll be creating them issues, and then crossing
them off soon, however superfrivilouis or indeed majour, then once their
fixed,  and "TESTED" and valid via quality control; then issue is
removed. Have and industrial view against "FG".

I started inputing "monsiour" "spreadsilksheet issues", I started at the
top , then after a while,  started from the bottom up; only to realise
that bottom issues were "resolved issues", so I had to delete a load of
them, and that miffed me.

Its therfore probably best if we can all work at the "issues" together,
so we can figure it out, and like a "pinot", "sniff", then determine who
has the cork and point to the right "team" to hopefully fix it.

se lav vie, chow, bella,
pedro ;-)