Hi John,

The first thought that comes to mind is to double check the precision
(significant digits) of the data you are writing out.  If you are writing
out heading for instance with 0 or 1 decimal digits or position with 4
decimal digits, that could account for this sort of thing.

Regards,

Curt.

Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/