Hi Pete,

Another option (perhaps my favorite at the moment) would be to pull in CSS
and design elements from your google app engine example and roll them into
the current flightgear web page design.  We may need to give up on some of
the "app" elements or rewrite them in a way that is supported by more
typical web hosting services.

Regards,

Curt.

Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/