these were both pulled down from gitourious today with a git clone
command.
I am also not that familure with git.
I have now run git checkout v2.0.0 and restarted the compile and all
seams well.

I do miss (however am glad to be off) cvs where a simple cvs up solved
most issues :)

Jason

PS. is there a better way of doing things apart from git pull and
getting everything ever committed being downloaded in to my local copy?