Thanks for that.
I have just been using a "git clone"  and letting it decide on what was
the working copy. I think it used v2.0.0-r4 or something.

All 3 were done the same, I will change them to "next".

only other nice thing would be a cut down of the fgdata so that I got
only minimal data and do the whole shooting match as it is quite
extensive and I tend to only fly with the default.

any way thats the wish list, now back to seeing if using next branch
works better

Jason