On Jun 29, 2010, at 5:45 AM, Erik Hofman wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 11:11 +0200, Gijs de Rooy wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was notified about the existence of yet another website, affliated
>> with FlightSimPro:
>> http://www.realflightsimulator.net/
>
> I would ask people to be a bit careful before responding too
> aggressively. At this point looks to me like it's an honest
> person/company with good intentions. Maybe they doesn't even know about
> FlightGear.
>
> Erik

Then we'd be best to tell them about FlightGear. A lot of people (After
searching youtube, etc.) believe the FPS is legit simply because it has a price
on it.
I agree with Erik, don't respond too aggressively, it makes us seem at fault.
People simply do not know about FG. Also, if they do know about FG because most
websites are describing v1.9.1 stating "it's a mix between FS 2004 and FS 2008".
^^It may be best to keep this one under radar to avoid community outcry.
(unless it's already been posted)

----
Kyle Keevill
kyle...@gmail.com