On Tuesday 19 October 2010 18:51:37 Martin Spott wrote:
> Stefan Seifert wrote:
> > Very sensible words. Technical solutions usually don't work for social
> > problems.
>
> Exactly this is the point, and I'd like to add that the social problem
> we're currently looking at might be manifold ....

But I'd also like to add, that Curt's idea of simply logging multiplayer chat
messages might help creating the social pressure to behave decently. As people
already don't know, who might be listening on a frequency, privacy should not
be an issue. If some people need real privacy, they should already use a
private server.

Stefan