The GIT version of this morning feels like something seriously changed
affecting the framerate...

I am departing runway 32 KNUQ and turning west to 270. Shortly after
takeoff, I am getting just 7 FPS.
Local weather is disabled, global weather is on live data, most shaders
are turned on.

I have made flights near EHAM this morning and got the same feeling...
FPS dropping to 8-9.

Flying over the ocean with nice clouds around me, I am getting over 70 FPS.

It seems that the framerate is dropping near scenery with many objects.
Switch on local weather and the framerate drops to 1 from time to time.

For previous versions, I do not recall such a dramatic FPS drop near
well populated scenery anywhere, except over Paris.