On 7 Nov 2010, at 18:58, Durk Talsma wrote:

> I have a gut feeling we might just have chatted about this; but anyways,
> after December 15 (approximately), My immediate workload is settling down a
> bit, and hoping that we may pull a build off of the hudson machine, it should
> be too hard to build a release sometime during the late part of December.

Right, I'm going to work with Gene (and anyone else!) to add automated steps to
Hudson, such that there is zero work in cutting a release (or pre-release, or
bug-fix release) beyond pressing one button on Hudson - tagging, make dist,
uploading to flightgear.org and the mirrors, building of Mac + Windows
installers should all be automated.

Releasing software is no fun - let's make the computers do it :)

James