-- Please reply in CC --

I wanted to report a few issues with weather and environment in the
current GIT

1.) If you pause the game, change time of day and unpause, the time goes
back to where it was before pausing

2.) When you start FG with 3d clouds enabled cloufs look flat and ugly.
Once you disable and reenable 3d clouds from rendering options they look
nice fluffy and bump mapped

3.) With 3d clouds enabled cloud coverage looks unrealistic. When you
enable 3 clouds you will have a blue sky with a few fuffy clouds even in
a thunderstorm with rain. No matter what you do, cloud coverage will
remain little.

4.) The cloud density option has no effect

5.) None of the Options in "Lightning" have any effect

6.) Only percipitation in "Objects" appears to have effect. Not sure
about the others, but it should be looked into. I'm not sure what they
are actually supposed to do, so I can't really check.

7.) The problem is that 3d clouds and 2d clouds appear to be mutually
exclusive. 3D clouds, apparently unable to achieve anything cloudy
beyond a blue sky with a few light clouds should server as an addition
to "2d" clouds to make the overall weather look more realistic.