-- Please reply in CC --

Hell Thorsten,

could you be more specific on *what* exactly is a recurring bug? That
3d-Clouds occasionally look flat and unrealistic? Or that the density
Option has no effect?

Two remarks:

It can happen in both ways: 3d clouds look good => Disabling and
reenabling them makes them look bad and vice versa.

Stratus and Cirrus 3d clouds look incredibly ugly for me in 90% of the
cases. Like white miscaled bitmaps.

Once you tell me what exactly I should file the bug on I will get some
screenshots to give you a better idea.

Thanks,
Cedric