> That function takes temperatures in kelvin.  And the pressure (absolute
> also) was likewise passed in as zero.  This is an initialization bug, those
> aren't numbers the physics can deal with.
Okay, 0 Kelvin will usually not happen on this planet... :)

> Thanks, that actually always reproduces it.
Good, good. :)

> Yep, looked like a mix-up of Kelvin vs Celsius at first. But that's
> not the problem. It doesn't depend on season or environmental
> temperature. The specific calculation failing doesn't even use the
> actual temperature. So the aircrane always crashes when using
> --enable-fpe.
I was really thinking of Celsius (because it is the usual temperature I
use), okay people from other countries may prefer Fahrenheit (like
Americans do). But Kelvin is the temperature in physics. I should
remember that from old school days...

>   <cruise speed="84" alt="0">
>     <control-setting axis="/controls/engines/engine[0]/throttle"
value="1.0"/>
>   </cruise>
So far they worked (no crash). Just added the above lines in
Aircraft/AirCrane/aircrane.xml just below the approach-tag.

Roland