Hi Guys,

I've been updating The Manual for the upcoming release, including
updating the command reference to include the changes to the menus. I
came across a couple of menus which seemed mis-named, and for which
I've just committed some changes.

Specifically:

1) The AI menu had "AI" prefixed on all the menu items, which seemed
redundant given that all these menu items exist under the "AI" menu.
I've made the following changes:
AI Options -> Traffic Options
AI Formation -> Wingman Controls
AI Tanker -> Tanker Controls
AI Carrier Options -> Carrier Controls
AI Scenario Select -> Scenario Select

2) Moved "Common Aircraft Keys" up from the Key References section,
and renamed it to "Aircraft Help", given that it usually includes more
than just key bindings.

I think both these changes are pretty uncontroversial and reflect much
more closely the dialogs themselves, hence I've just gone ahead and
committed the changes. If anyone really objects, or has a better
suggestion, I'm happy to back them out.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

-Stuart