On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Stuart Buchanan wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Gijs de Rooy wrote:
>> Looks good to me Stuart! But I do wonder why people feel the need to
>> capitilise each single word.
>> Why isn't it "Traffic options", or "Tanker controls"? I know it's not a big
>> deal, but to me it looks
>> cleaner and clearer...
>
> As Jacob pointed out, this varies across applications. A quick check of my
> open
> windows shows Firefox using full capitalization, while Code::Blocks
> uses mixed case.
>
> As we've previously used full capitalization in FG, I've made the menu
> items consistent.

On a related note, I've just committed some minor work to make that XML-based
dialogs in the GUI consistent. They each now have:
- a title on the top
- a close button on the top right
- a horizontal line separating the title from the rest of the dialog
- at minimum a "Close" button at the bottom of the dialog
- a horizontal line separating the buttons on the bottom from the rest
of the dialog.

There are a couple of exceptions which I've left as-is. For example, the MP
pilot list and stopwatch are intended to be left on the screen for
extended periods of
time, so screen real-estate is important.

-Stuart