Oh, this actually shows a larger problem. Obviously it isn't too
uncommon for aircraft to disable or override specific menu items -
mainly affects menu items for the radio stack and autopilot.
Unfortunately all of this is done using fixed menu item positions -
e.g. 5th menu, 3rd item... So any change of the menu item ordering
currently breaks lots of planes. And obviously the recent menubar
overhaul has done just that.
We'll need to adapt all the aircraft using such hacks to the changed
menu structure. And might need to think about a better solution to
avoid future problems of this kind.
I did a quick grep to find potentially affected aircraft (couldn't
verify if their menus are all broken now, but that's the ones
overriding or disabling specific menu items using fixed positions):

717
737-300
737NG600
737NG700
737NG800
737NG900
747-400
757-200
777-200
A320-family
A380
Aerostar-700
b1900d
Citation-Bravo
CitationX>
CRJ-200
CRJ-900
f16
f-14b
fokker100
MiG-15
VMX22-Osprey

=> All the aircraft above override the radio and/or autopilot dialogs.
Except for the MiG15, which just disables one dialog (like the f14).

So, what do we do? Adapt all the aircraft above - or revert the menu
item ordering?

cheers,
Thorsten